Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading it and do feel free to comment.


Saturday, February 7, 2009

Whereto?

I know nothing, nothing at all. At times, I’m not even receptive to that same old question. Maybe it happens when you don’t know anything.


I’ve never been so confused. I’m lost. I don’t know what helps getting out of this. It’s suffocating; there is no time. I don’t mind if someone else lives this moment for me. At least I won’t blame myself at the end of it.


Maybe it happens when you don’t know anything.

8 comments:

Dr.Mohit Garg said...

har kutte ke din aate hain...hamare bhi aayenge.....

mgeek said...

Elvis Presley said once, "I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to." :-)

Tangled up in blue... said...

Life would be very boring if you knew everything there was to know..thats why I dont envy God's job..;)

Tangled up in blue... said...

Oh yes, and little knowledge is a dangerous thing, said Einstein,

so knowing nothing is actually a good thing..hehe

Aniruddha Agarwal said...

@ Kaushik: When I'm as famous as Elvis, I'll have plenty to say and people will quote me too :p

@ Karishma: Its just a matter of time...

Ananya said...

Glad that u've startedblogging again even if u know nothing!...At times ignorance is bliss!

Aniruddha Agarwal said...

Thanks ananya.
Is ignorance bliss? :p

Ananya said...

I said.."At times..." :-) it's bliss indeed!