Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading it and do feel free to comment.


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Status Update

If you’ve been wondering as to whether this blog is still alive, I don’t blame you.
My life is finally back – and it has taken nearly 4 months for normalcy to return. But in the end, the entire shit seems composted.



It’s surprising where destiny takes you. You make new friends, while some people tend to drift away. Some people stand by you and how glad you are to have them by your side.



I hope things remain good. I hope some near ones who are still in the mess get their path soon. I’ve been through the trauma and I know how bad it is.



These last four months have been treacherous but have taught me a lot.



This post seems so raw and unfinished. It’s full of one-liners, with lots of emptiness about it. That’s how life is, I guess.


Status: Introspective. Relieved. Thankful. Wishful.

1 comment:

Dr.Mohit Garg said...

I guess, its the time to delete yr previous post now... :-)