Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading it and do feel free to comment.


Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Am Dead

It’s high time I stopped blogging for a while to get back to studies. Prelim timetable is out and I have less than two weeks to go. Quite rightly, there will be no posts till at least the 18th of September, the last day of my exam. I guess that should be okay; meanwhile, life goes on.


The ‘statement of the week’ may not be updated; I may not be there to read any feedback/comments. Sorry Entrecard, I will not visit your website. Those of you who have repeatedly asked me about the comic, it’s impossible for me to put them up before December.


There would be something to read in the third week of September though, here’s what’s there in my brain waiting to be typed:


A Trip to Jaisalmer


An Emotional Story


Ideal Teacher


India and Kashmir


Theory of Life – II


The Babe, Behenji, Bhaisahab and the Hunk


Unfortunately, a day has only 24 hours. Meanwhile, happy Ganesh Chathurthi; I wont reply to any text messages wishing me the same. And don’t wish me good luck.


Ciao.

4 comments:

Sam said...

Good Luck!!!

mgeek said...

"...Unfortunately, a day has only 24 hours..."

Unfortunately, a day actually has even less time than that (23 hours and 56 minutes) :-)

Ananya said...

Where's the "Babe, behenji, bhaisaheb and the hunk" blog?

Aniruddha Agarwal said...

it'll come soon...