Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy reading it and do feel free to comment.


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Extern-Bashing Continues…

If this guy asks me one more question, I promise that I’ll wring his neck or cut his carotid.


That’s what any sane person would do, if constantly bombarded by sick questions. Every conversation that I have had with him was because of his foolish doubts. One day, someone should paint a question mark of font size 72 on this buffoon’s forehead.


“What is the time now? What should I do now? What if he doesn’t sign? How does one go to the first floor? Which train do I catch? How do I reach there? What time will the OPD get over? Who will reach the IPL semi-finals? Do you think this registrar is hot? Don’t you think she has a bad voice? Have you ever seen mosquitoes fucking each other? Where do I get that video? If I don’t have a ticket, will they catch me in the train? If I have forgotten my wallet, how will I eat in the canteen? What do they serve now? Why don’t you reply…?”


You know what, one day someone really pissed off with you will suture your mouth and put a 6 inch Dynaplast, reinforcing it with Crepe Bandage. Or better still – gag you with an inflated Foley’s balloon.

10 comments:

Tangled up in blue... said...

Inflated Foley's balloon! Inflated Foley's balloon! Better still a used Foley's inflated balloon! wink wink

Wow! Have u seen mosquitoes fucking each other? This person will definitely can never get a girlfriend, or a life!

But maybe a font size 72 question mark wont fit on such an ickle head, try 42. ;)

the word that I have to type here for verification is surprisingly 'cussem'! How appropriate! :D

Unknown said...

LOL.
That rant was hilarious.

mgeek said...

I miss the good old Ani

Shraddha said...

Oh, stop the bashing now.
An extern is better than no extern.

Sam said...

I think we should exchange our blog titles...

bow wow.

Aniruddha Agarwal said...

Karishma: Wow! Looks like you're already turned-off!

Misanthropist: Thanks!

Kaushik: Don't worry, the good old Ani is back :-)

Sambo: :p

Ketan said...

Well those ideas were indeed innovative. Why don't you start asking him questions? If possible, equally silly! ;)

Aniruddha Agarwal said...

Ketan: Luckily, he's no longer in my batch.

S.S. said...

hehehe...
Nice ideas. could use them some time :P lol

Unknown said...

Hahaha... i wanna meet this person? "Have you ever seen mosquitoes fucking each other?" haahahahahahahaaa.....